Thursday, April 30, 2009

dazombienamedbobandwhyus?

Wednesday, 29 April

The Zombie Named Bob
In the morning in class, i felt sumtin annoying my foot in my shoe... so i took it off and stupidly stick my hand in my shoe to take out da thing in my shoe... i took it out and juz threw it on da floor...

it wuz wet n squishy so wateva... i wiped it on my kain... i stupidly tot it wuz a dead LEAF! but then-- "wait a sec, dead leaves r not wet n squishy..." so i looked at da "leaf" n freaked out in my own imagination when i saw it wuz a dead LIZARD!!! --without da tail n legs =P

i blame Kitten...

oh, afta i found out my face wuz like this da whole time:



Why Us?
chicken! Shila came to our skool today n there wuz no way to escape! we rly HAD to stayback for tat chicken gurl! or else [i heard] either we had to clean sum other classes or demerit 20... AAAH! wth laaaa!!! >=O

so like i planned i wanted to escape at 2.30 but cnt so i borrowed my teacher's phone n call Mama to come at 4 o clock... >=( i hated it! hated dat chicken Shila! hated da Hannah Montana themed dewan! URRGH!!!

my only fave part wuz when Encik Alias got chosen to sing "Best Of Both Worlds" with Shila but he wuz too shy! =_= everyone wuz cheerin for him n he juz hid behind da curtain n escaped from da dewan for a while! XD

so yea tats it :3

and... my faces for dat time:


1. cuz i wuz bored
2. da music n sound wuz chickenly LOUD!

3. sick fans were screaming juz becuz on tv, da Jonas Brothers were saying "hey, we're the Jonas Brothers, n ure watching Disney Channel" *waves da Disney blue wand thingy like a Mickey Mouse shape*

so i wuz screaming "IT'S JUZ ON TV!!!!!!" n... Mas wuz there to calm me down... haha!

1 comment:

LeEmOn=) said...

i made a mistake in da dead lizard pic... i accidentally drew my RIGHT hand! i touched da squishy thing with my left!!!

sry ppl =P