Friday, May 1, 2009

frogs!

9.00 am--woke up early in da morning... gonna go to OU to get bday presents for my pekoponian buddies n relatives... n teachers...

me n mama had breakfast at White Coffee Kopitiam or sumtin like tat... ate this goooooood tom yum... =)

we went to this shop with wooden stuff... everythin wuz so cuute! =D there were lots of statues n stuff of cats, monkeys, FROGS, turtles, lizards, n more FROGS!

i got 2 statues of FROGS, a FROG keychain, n a cat in a FROG suit! =D


n uhh... we went to inQ box n bought a musical thingy for Sofiah! i picked da song "Rubber Duckie" from Sesame Street! [da song Ernie olwez sings with Duckie when he takes his bath!] =P

n uhhhhhh........ oh we went to Mama's fren's son's bday party! there wuz a clown n i wanted a FROG balloon but he didn noe how to do... then i asked for a snail! but it looked weird... n then i asked for a chicken! afta he heard me saying tat he talked to sum1 else n afta he talked to tat human he ignored my chicken request... =( oh, i wanted to ask him if he hates his job but... haihz...


oo! oo! Eleni ate a cupcake n gave me da flower decoration n i ate it! it had a leaf so my tongue turned green =) it wuz rly chewy, yes :3 tolly da pic's dark, i wuz tryin to hide my face when i took it =P


n i kinda 4got wat happened next =_=

2 comments:

Nadhrah said...

NICE SNAIL BALLOON!!! ITS SO RANDOM AND WEIRD D PINK AND RUBBERY AND...!

LeEmOn=) said...

yea, the clown thought i wuz gurly, he asked if green wuz ok n next he automatically gave me PINK! =(