Tuesday, April 28, 2009

bmdebategogreenandpineapples! =)

BM debate
for BM today we didn study! woo! but teacher said we'll be having double hw tomorrow... =_= anyway, we debated today in class! it's uhh... abt da masalah sosial pelajar--whether we should blame da parents or da kids themselves...

my team got to blame da parents! n xueh wei [duh] n natasha wuz da wakil for our team... they had to debate with lani n paramjit... they were so funny! XD

in da end my team won! WOO! my team wuz Team Chicken! YEA CHICKENS!!! shino chicken [points down] :3


Go Green Thingy
we had this "Go Green Walk About" thingy i tot it wuz fun but it wuz sooo borring :3 we juz had to copy sum questions n answer em n we gotta pass em up this Thursday =( tats it

Pineapples have stems?
for seni we had to continue our work from 2 weeks ago... i hate seni! especially cuz im da AJK! >=O anyway of course my fruits look very x1000 cartoony so i asked teacher if it wuz ok... teacher changed my whole pineapple and it looked so...!!! [no comment]

teacher said my pineapple's "hair" looked too hard! ...aren't they supposed to be??
i learned how to draw my pineapple from spongebob! so when i looked at her pineapple's hair i learned sumtin new... pineapple's have stems?! *lookinlookinlookin* i don see any stem on this one...


oh... last week i showed her my drawing again... i asked her how to do da shadow for my cartoon lemon... she looked at it n said it looked like Hagemaru's head [whoever tat is!] so she changed my whole lemon n it looked like a long peanut! >=O

so today i shaded my fruits with anger... it looked rly weird... n dark... n black... *blurblurblurblur*

extra...!
hell--tomorrow tat chicken SHILA is comin to my skool [i think] n all da form 1s HAVE to stay back till 4 juz for HER! wat da chicken la! im gonna escape from being one of her "fans" who are forced to stay back...!

No comments: