Saturday, April 18, 2009

a rly long week review... [part 2]

Monday, 13 April
nth rly... except Orchestra... da teacher asked us, [becuz sum of us don practise da violin so much... like me =P] "wat is ur most precious thing?" i answered my phone! while in my head listing sum of my other precious stuff... like:

my Shino action figure!


my pillow, Bantal Bu n my Upgrade action figure! :3


my kero-keychains!


my frenz!


and... Spyder!


Tuesday, 14 April
it wuz my skool's sports day rehearsal! we practised our butts off from 7.30am till 5pm...!!! XP amazingly, my green hse marchin is... fun =) especially da snakey parts, since we were da Green Serpents... ^_^


Wednesday, 15 April
our hormat thing for green hse was "all hail Medusa!" but [UNluckily] my ustazah is in green hse n she said tat hormat thing cnt be accepted! >=O

all hail= sembah
Medusa= evil character

so we changed it... n... it... wuz... fun! =D cnt believe it... i became more supportive for my green hse i donno how... =P

we were so tired da leader n commander for green hse let us go home early... i wuz so lazy to call mama so i juz buat bodoh wit my frenz!

Mas went home so yea... n aftaaaaaa tat mama came... we stopped in front of a bus stop like normal... i wuz juz lookin outside at da clouds n i saw this human... she looked sooooooo chickenly familiar... i looked closely n hey! it wuz MAS! =)

i waved from inside da car n i donno if Mas saw me or not... i saw her lookin at my direction like she wuz lookin at sum freak... XD

No comments: