Saturday, April 4, 2009

AWWWH YEA!!!



i finally finished my hw!!! [includes skool's, piano's n my project!] but i haven finish my tuition hw doh... donno how to do =P

hmmm... nth rly happened... i think... i forgot... man, i need to write it down sumwhere next time! >=O

oo! i remember Mas made me this awesome badge =)


uhhh... wat else hmmmh... i dunnoe! =P oh!


on Thurday me n Mas stayed back afta sports till 6 o clock to do da sejarah project together... i forgot abt it so i called Mama cos it wuz raining heavily like chickens! so i juz remembered when Mama said "OK! so while waiting u n Mas do ur project!!!" oops... n i didn have anymore coins to call her back, i only had this RM5 in my purse... so i tot she would noe!

so me n mas did da project in class [oh yea forgot to tell our job wuz juz to decorate! ^_^] since da canteen wuz wet, duh, it wuz raining... =P so anyway we were laffing and doin stoopid stuff while doin our project... then, there wuz this lady in a colorful shirt... i wuz hoping it wuz juz a chicken teacher until...

owwhhhhh..... it wuz MAMA! so she didn noe... =P it wuz juz 5 o clock n i had to go back since Mama wuz oredi there! uwaah...

sorry again Mas n Mama! im a chicken i noe~!

No comments: