Saturday, April 11, 2009

wat happedned da whole week... =P

k... i knew i would forget wat heppened! so... from now on im writing reminduhs of wat happens in my doodle book!

so... on monday or tuesday was it monday or tuesday i donno i forgot i didn write it in my book wateva ok!!! we had to do a science project-- mixing sand, water n salt... n put it in a beaker... through a circle paper thingy... n it wuz so slow mas n adline stirred da thing so i wanted to stir tooo but then i acccidentally tore da paper... n we had to take some of other ppl's thingy... tolly again! =S

Wednesday, 8 April


im in orchestra club so im allowed to quit my chicken persatuan--St John Ambulance... so i begged my mom n she asked me to ask my dad... so i've been beggin him for a loooong time until he said i cn quit! YES!!!! now i juz hv to write a formal letter to i donno who! if anyone noes pls tell me...

Dear ........... i QUIT!!!! i like pie...

Thursday, 9 April
da other houses i donno la, if i do i'd probably hv forgotten =P all da green house-ians had to stayback for marching [except for those who had classes] like me, i got tennis! so me n adelina juz played tennis n ignored da marching thing =) we went for tennis early [on da begginers' time to play, 3.30] incase da intermediates' time to play wuz cursed by da rain again!!! [but it wasn! =D]

Friday, 10 April
nth rly happened... except tat i got a call from Sofiya saying tat Nadiah got MRSM in Perlis! i tot i wuz supposed to be happy for her until sofiya said tat nad didn wanna go! so i talked to sofiya n told her tat teachers shudn torcher kids like tat! we shud bring them to da court!

i'd be da judge wit sofiya! n b4 da teacher says 1 word she/he'd be GUILTY OREDI!!!!! >=O uhh yea abt me n sofiya being da judges we're gonna get a wig n tat black thing u wear big enuf for 2 ppl!!! >=D

to nadiah: i'll rly miss u!!! i hope me n sofiya's plans will work! choose which one...

1. we disguise as sick burglars n go to ur hse n kidnap u n we all go to jupiterrrr!!! =) [ransom: don bring u to MRSM plus tip=RM10000000000000000000000] XD
2. uhh... tat judge thing! XP
3. we haven thought of anythin other than those 2 ... =P

Saturday, 11 April


same with other skools, today's a skool day... =_= for rehat da soup of da day wuz tomyaaaam!!! =D i bought it n i wanted to take a spoon n fork but sum of da hot soup dropped on my hand n i reacted n it got worse... it fell all over my baju kurung!!! AAAHH!!! hothothothot!!! so i went to wash it but da stain was still there... >=O so mas followed me to wash itwith soap at da toilet... n we asked for permission from da guru disiplin if i could change to my PJ clothes... n thank god i could! =D

to mas: tolly for bringin u to all da trouble... luv ya! =D

ok so afta rehat wuz science n we had to answer sum questions on a piece of paper tat teacher gave... i didn noe wat teacher said exactly... "siapa yg ...... dulu dia org dpt hadiah kecik!" ok... so we were divided into groups... blahblah my group won! n we got jelly...! =)


juz before eng, this teacher juz came n said sum stuff n she said she wuz gonna change all our places by next week... she oredi changed mas's place n i accidentally made a rhyme abt it... but i editted it a bit... hehe

Chicken her!
Tat stoopid stoopid teacher!
Because of wat she did to us:
She seperated me n Xueh Wei from Mas!!! >=O

hehe... so when eng time i had to do my oral speech thingy... i tried to memorize it for many times n when it wuz my turn to tell my speech i wuz soooo nervous i didn memorize anythin, my legs kept shakin like crazy, n i talked too fast! =_="

then when it's BM time, like teacher promised he didn teach us... wat we did wuz act out da meniti kaca story! so my group did my idea... we made a stoopid parody tat didn go very well... we weren't suppose to tell which character we were... da "audience" had to guess... we missed out a scene so nobody knew tat Xueh Wei wuz Zainab...

Nazar- Me! XD
Kim Moi- Mas
Mahyun- Farah Atiqah
Pak Sahar- Iman
Narrator- Adline

all da acts were sooo funny! in our act, since we couldn say which character we were... when adline wanted to say hu did wat she did da beeping censored sound! hahaha!

2 comments:

Nadiah said...

Numbuh 1 pls...

Anonymous said...

wutz ur email hana banana??