Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Whole week with...

...these people... ;)


Sunday-Tuesday
I slept over at Sofiya's house... Nadiah did too :D It was fun~ We did the normal things we used to do when we were together... have a secret meeting about invading planet Earth DISTURB PEOPLE'S BUSY LIVES ON FACEBOOK!

Eh...hehehe... Anyway, everytime I go to Sofiya's room I'll always look at her comics. All of em are from GempakStarz. She asked me to read one with a frog on it. "Hey, a FROG! Why not?" *reads* it's the one and only...


Lawak Kampus! ...Yea, she had THIS one which was volume 5... :D

We stayed up till 4am on the first night watching Despicable Me!


and until 6.30am on the second night watching Dark Water... Yes, the Japanese version... nicer than the American version :)


Instead of screaming, we were laughing the whole night! XD Sofiya laughed the hardest at the part that was supposed to be the scariest!

Wednesday
we went to One Utama together~ we watched Narnia in 3D



I also bought my first ever GempakStarz comic! Because Sofiya made me addicted to it!


The English version :3 Now I only need 2 more to complete the whole collection XD (I have some in English and some in Malay) I'm that addicted :/ Oh yes, I only bought this one (vol 3, not vol1) just because my favourite character, Anthony, is on the cover :3 He's the blonde guy... GAH here:


Mm... Hmm... My hand forced me to draw Anthony~ so... sparkly...

Thursday and Friday
we... went... to... a... Baking Camp! :D Sorry, no photos of the stuff I baked on the first day because my camera betrayed me :(

These are the cupcakes (my fave from the whole camp) I made and decorated on the second day :)


My favourite cupcake (and the one I ate) is the Italy one!


made this out of otakuism of Hetalia~! :D

So yea, bake bake bake, it was fun :) I make good seafood pie nyahaha~ :3


After the Baking Camp, we waited for Mama at Old Town White Coffee... We had to wait for quite some time so our only entertainment there was Sofiya's camera and... a pencil. Yes, the pencil used to write orders *evil smile* Pencils are always fun right?!

I found that the tissue box was new so I took the cover and...


Hahaha! Sofiya wrote the words...

Sofiya took some candid photos of me when I was talking! XD

I think I was saying "exhausted" or something XD

"Nak tengoooook~" after Sofiya took the picture of my doodle XD

We also doodled on the table without getting caught! I doodled:


Why? Well, it's because...


...unlike Edward Cullen!

No comments: