Monday, December 20, 2010

This was worth staying up, ne?


Yes it was~ It's 2.30 a.m. now and I just finished my drawing of my class, 2 Erat! WOOP!!! No need to be too surprised though because I stay up almost every night just to draw :)

Anyway, I mixed our 2 candid photos because I can~



Lineart:
I was lazy to ink it in so I just changed the levels in Photoshop CS3


The finished artwork:
WOOP 1 MALAYSIA!


Syaira was absent on photo day but I added her anyway :) Which one is Syaira? Search yourself, see the difference between my drawing and the photos... BWAHAHA!

Last year's class drawing:


I've improved a lot, huh? Oh this year's pic didn't take as long as last year's because now I'm more pro at Photoshop YEY! ...I forgot how long this year's drawing took by the way...

No comments: