Saturday, December 4, 2010

Noodles can dance too, you know...

UWAAA~ I haven't been updating huh?! HANA IS A LAZY CHICKEN

ok umm well what happened in November? o3o

4th:
was
Kitten's birthday~


my sexy gangster ninja cat :P

and I learned how to use the
pen tool on Photoshop CS3~


12th:
went
flying-fox for my school's Kem Pemimpinan :D Big Thrill... was awesome!!!


umm... yea XD

and others: (I forgot the dates)

-spent a whole week with my
cousins, Yusuf and Noi, and made plushies and played Okami :)


I'd post the pics of the plushies I made, but my phone went to
phone hospital so I can't upload em :( so maybe later nyaaa~

I also
iScribbled for the first time with Cynta~ and some other humans! :D

GerIta Mochi!

And I heard that the National Manga Competition's deadline got
extended to 19 December~ COMIC FIESTA! This is the only spoiler you get from my entry~ XD

Heh, it's ME!!!

what else? went outing, watched movies...





umm... I guess nothing else happened this month except my
awesome normal life... :3

No comments: