Sunday, December 19, 2010

Screaming My Heart's Contents


WOOP! Comic Fiesta 2010 was aweeesome!!! Even though it was FILLED with humans, it was still fun!!!

DAY 1
I... am so glad I'm a Hetalia fan... 'CUZ THERE WERE TONS OF HETALIA STUFF!!! So you could imagine how crazy I got XD But I had to control myself because I'm not good at protecting money when it comes to cute anime stuff >_<
BOOM! Hetalia (and Keroro and Allen Walker) buttons o3o

Hetalia doujin (side 1) and a Russia paperchild keychain!

Hetalia doujin (side 2), England bookmark, Switzerland clip and a free Vocaloid bookmark that I got from the Russia paperchild :)

*These are pictures of SOME of the stuff I bought on both days

My dad flicked my kitty ears for spending too much on Hetalia >3<
Yes Eleni and I bought matching angry kitty ears hats~!

There weren't too many cosplayers though :( I missed the Hetalia ones D: The time they came was the time we went to the mall to have lunch at Mr Ramen...

Italy! ...and a white flag XD

Naruto and Yondaime :)

Vampire Knight

Sora from Kingdom Hearts o3o

we met up with Cynta and her sister, Iyra, after lunch and she got a pic with this really tall dude XD

Shizuo from Durarara!!

at 5pm there was a GempakStarz autograph session so me and Cynta went to get Keith's autograph in our Lawak Kampus books! weee~! I gave Keith my fanarts :)


I asked for Anthony! :D


Cynta asked for Vanness~


GYAH so that's pretty much how the first day went...

DAY 2
Eleni didn't go today 'cuz she had to study for her test (GOOD LUCK, ELENI!!!) So I went with Hilman and Nadiah~

Me and Nadiah mostly just fangirl screamed at all the Hetalia stuff XD [YUSH I SPREAD THE AWESOMENESS OF HETALIA TO HER!]

Ahaha~ about photos, we didn't take that many 'cuz we were lazy pineapples :P So here are the cosplay pictures~ XD

Sasuke and... who?

Sasuke sensed the stalker's soul! oAo

...and here comes another one XD [WOOP Sasuke's smiling!]

Millennium Earl from D. Gray-Man (and Lero, his umbrella!)

a dancing Domo-kun!!!


England and America~!!!

GAH blur =A=
A Seychelles cosplayer took this for us :)

After that, before the GempakStarz autograph session, me and Nadiah went to find Keith to take a picture with him :D

I tugged his shirt to ask for his permission because he was too tall XD

He had to bend down :3


OHOHOH! When we took the pictures, Keith told me that he saw my drawings and said that they were awesome! X3

After we took the picture we went on walking around and went out and entered again to start walking all over the place again XD When we got to the GempakStarz booth again I saw Keith calling me and:

*The blue thingy with glasses is Nadiah, green thingy with cat ears is me, and the yellow thingy with the hat is Keith XD


Made this on Paint Tool SAI! First time using it WOOP! Gahaha I'm so happy I drew it XD Sorry that it's blur, humans :/

AND THAT WAS COMIC FIESTA 2010 FOR MEHH!!! I don't have enough photos D:

Next year, I wanna cosplay China! And find Russia to take pics with me! ;P