Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Memories of Bob the 2nd

Bob II-the violin i borrowed from the school... i returned him last 2 weeks i think... it was really sad... he was just... staying still against the wall! i took lots of pics of him... we even played with him ^w^





even though i only spent 3-4 days with him, i still miss him... i kinda miss Bob I too cuz he was the first violin i ever had/touched/played/seen in reality closed up... [didn take any pics of him, though] i never played any songs with Bob I except some major scales and finding for "Kero! To March" notes and practising the "James Bond Theme" for the dinner... But he was such a drag so my seniors gave me Bob II =P

before returning him, me, Natasha and Syafiqah played with him... And we played what i learned from Sarasmala, a new friend i made during orchestra practise ^_^

It sounds like some cartoon sound effect when someone sneaks up too see something and goes back down =)



Well, after LOTS of playing the same sound it was time for me to return him... cos we were almost out of time =P
that's Bob II in his case on the shelf where i left him! the instruments in the other shelf on ur left are violas...


those are cellos, a keyboard, music stands, Syafiqah's legs and other stuff...!


finally, a pic of me, Natasha and Syafiqah in the mirror! =D

bye-bye Bob II! i hope i'll get u again as my violin next year... You were the shiniest [the only shiny] violin i ever had!

and to you, Bob I, be less troublesome and stop your pegs from being loose already... someone else might get you and replace you for another violin... --and be shinier~!

Bob I: B-but i'm an OLD violin! *coughcough*

No comments: