Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Birthdays~!

to the Harveena n Nadhrah we love, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Harveena [on the right]-5 Nov

me, Natasha n Syafiqah interviewed Harveena on her bday and sang her the song =D
feel free to tilt your head while watching... thank you =)
...
HAPPY BDAY SONG!
HARVEENA INTERVIEW...
and...
Nadhrah [on the right]-6 Nov


i was the first one to wish Nadhrah! bwahahahaha!!! i got ready with my message in my drafts and i switched on my alarm at 11.59pm! then i immediately pressed "send" at 12 midnite sharp! kuukkukkukkuu...!!!


we sang Nadhrah her birthday song in school today 3 times, with one in "Kero"s =P Khairin and Maryam [on the left in the pic with Nadhrah] shared their money to buy Nadhrah a cake... it was so AWESOME and YUMMY! Khairin's mom made it =D



[bottom row, 3rd from the left] i took the one with yellow flowers [my name n fave colour!] :3



Nadhrah'sblog>> www.naddowaddo.blogspot.com :3

1 comment:

Nadhrah said...

So is THAT why you wanted to interview me.
Oh well...at least I'm in Harveena's bday video! ^^
I still got B', D, A, Y, and my full name. Guess who ate H, A, P, P, Y.
Yep, me! :O
-http://naddowaddo.blogspot.com/