Monday, November 16, 2009

Hanana Chuui Kansei Desu~!

yayy! my Hanana keychain by Victim-RED is done! only i have to wait till my Autumn plushie is done then I'll get it =D weeee i can't wait! huh? oh yea i forgot to tell you humans about it! =P

i won 2nd place for Victim-RED's Halloween contest! didn win the contest before that though... =( i made 2 entries for it:




anyway my prize is a 4-inch plushie keychain! and so i picked Hanana! u noe Hanana my KeroCharacter...!

BTW this is my entry: [those are her characters Kandi the Cat as an angel and Victim the Hedgehog as a devil, and my character Autumn the Cat as a pirate randomly running behind Victim =P]




She's done with Hanana already but now i gotta wait for the Autumn the Cat [my Sonic Riders character] plushie... my parents let me order another plushie for my bday :3 now Jet won't be alone~! <3



now Victim-RED is having another contest for Christmas! today i didn't go to school cos of dirrhoea and i felt sick-ish this morning so i missed my class party =( so i spent the whole day at home finishing my entry for the XMas contest!


is it awesome? owh yea i noe it is! that's little Autumn and little Jet on a suckish sleigh! yea it looks like chocolate... CHOCOLATE!!!

well wish me luck in this contest i hope i win 1st place this time! ^w^

No comments: