Sunday, October 25, 2009

put a book on your face =D

yup! im on facebook! add me ONLY if u noe me and if i noe u... to my deviant buddies [if ure readin this] tell me ur deviant name or i'll ignore u =)

just type "Puteri Hana" my current pic is my Jet chibi drawing... if i change it anyway it'll be one of my drawings so yea :3

and play Pet Society! meet my KeroCat pet, HELGA!






there's Helga with her pet Starfish, Starry! and her sea slug, Sluggy!!! =D

and here's Helga on her awesome orange chair YEA!!!

so yea if u're thinking "i thought Hana was lazy to make a Facebook account!", Eleni and Hilman forced me to because of Pet Society... they wanted me to find this Mysterious Man to get a prize...

that dude was a black dog in a chicken suit =P

1 comment:

Nadhrah said...

I know! The Green Heedini or somewhat..

He was blackish, and SO obvious!
You look awesome btw!