Sunday, October 25, 2009

The JET IS FINALLY HERE! photos

yay! i finally took the photos i want of my Jet plushie! here they are:


Jet and his buddies [my favourite one]


Jet the ninja!

Shino: -_-;

I made a real version of this pic! [kinda]

King Jet the AWESOME Hawk



Jet with my doodle book


Jet: What does Hana draw?


Jet:School kills


Jet: How does she do it?!


Chibi Jet the Hawk:MINE real!!! [pic on the next photo]


Jet and his Chibi self :3


Jet likey lemonz =D


Jet and his noodles


Jet: YAY MAGGI!!! ...WHUT??!!!



Jet loves PIZZA



He found some treasure!


Jet going green


Jet: JEFF~! <3
Jeff: -_-;
Hana's desk is not for studying--it's just for keeping her stuff


JET SPELLED "CAT!"



Jet, Spyder and Upgrade... cieling gazing =P



JET DREW HIS TEAM?! =O



Jet and Autumn...



hey then i found my cap that i got from my NST workshop...


Hana: ok! perfect...! 1, 2, 3--

Jet: Spyder! stop pulling my tail!
Spyder: Nyaahaa!!!
Upgrade: Hi mom! <3
then... Jet wanted to play Sonic Riders...


Jet: JET WANNA PLAAAAAY!!!



Hilman took the pic above...




yea i couldn decide which one was better between these 2 they're both cute :3


and these are the pics i took when i visited my cousin Sofiah =)






yup, Jet IS there... u can juz see his hand between me and Sofiah's eye =P

No comments: