Sunday, October 25, 2009

LET'S BUILD IT!!!

OK! today i promised myself to build Kururu after orchestra club practise! He's been staring at me for a long long time now...



first i took pics of the instructions and papers in there... haha =P












WHAT?! instructions are all in Japanese?! i can read but cnt understand =P




ok... eyes are done...




now so is the head... [BTW i accidentally tore one of Kururu's eye sticker... im sorryyy!]




almost there...





and im done! pose #1: Kuukkukkukku~!





pose #2: *salute*




pose #3: *crash*

Kururu: my glasses!




pose #4: my awesome guns! >=D





Kururu: who is this cute yellow evil Keronian? <3


Hana: -_-; my Kerokeychain collection >=)


Kururu: o_O





oh yea about Keroro, i downloaded some Keroro cursors! =D

No comments: