Sunday, May 3, 2009

danewbookramenfrognerd!

blahblah... yesterday we went to OU to get more pekoponian presents n to send Zaem to da Kidz Sports N Gym place...

me n mama went to da wooden shop again n i bought another frog! =D i named it Bob... all my other frogs are Bob too =) i put him on my desk :3


i got more T-shirts--all black =P tats wat i wear every day =D i oso got myself a new DOODLE BOOK! i named it Bob ^_^


afta all tat we went to tat monkey place to pick Zaem n Hilman up... Zaem wuz half crying cuz he missed my mom [wth, i noe] i saw some babies comin in juz to ride on an Ultraman ride but Zaem...

he wuz half cring, "MAMA! MAMA! *points at Ultraman direction* MAMA, K!!!" =_=


Zaem don't be such a NERD!!!!!!!! DON'T BE LIKE HILMAN!!! *Hilman glares at Hana*


hahahah... we went home afta tat n ate ramen for dinner!!! obviously i took a pic of my ramen but it wuz dark... Eleni installed Photoshop this morning n i editted it! it looks brighter, nicer, n yummier... juz starin at it makes me drool... =P


i ate it with chopsticks since my fave spoon doesn have her perfect match anymore *sniff* ='(


Hilman i donno y he used chopsticks too n he got to be Wolverine for a nite! but he changed his name to Volverine... see da "V"?? haihz...


i want more ramen!!!

1 comment:

Nadhrah said...

I went to that Kidz Sports and Gym place before!! :) cuz my friend and I had to babysit her lil sisters. quite fun kiddy games they got there!! HAH!!!