Sunday, January 4, 2009

NOOO!!!

OH MAN OH MAN OH CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's da last day of our "do nothing days"!!! tomorrow is doomsday!!! a.k.a. going back to prison!!! im gonna start a whole new life with humans i donno!!! n it's an all gurlz skool! i juz hope there are ppl like me... i oso hope i cn find clones of my frens in SKTBM... if they're guyz, i hope to find da gurl version of em =P


so i spent today with swimmin class... awesome-it wuz juz 2.00p.m. till 3.30p.m!!! i met 2 humans there--Brandon[Ben10 addict] and Clarice, i call her Larry... [tats y shes mad at me] XD so afta class we played until my dad came... we slid down da slides many times sayin--- correction, SCREAMING our fave stuff... each round different category... =) it wuz fun but my knees n butt hurt!!! tats wat i did da whole day... =P tonite maybe watchin my keroro movies =D


so... yea... hmm... weird-i feel like im still in da water... da waves pushin my butt away... oh n i kept hittin Hilman wit my goggles cos there wuz swimmin class--i h8 swimmin class!!! =P

No comments: