Thursday, January 1, 2009

da best of yesterday but worst of today...

31 Dec 2008...

went bowling again, but this time with Nadiah... got 1 more point than my last maximum!!! now my highest score is 72! ^_^ blablabla... afta tat we went batting... da softballs were so heavy my hands hurt when i hit em!!! blablabla had ramen n ice-cream sent Nadiah home n the end...





yeaa... while waiting for my dad n Hilman to pray, i sat on Bob, a lion ride thingy...



1 Jan 2009...

i h8 today... actually everyday... becuz it's a NEW YEAR... da... 1... 2... 3rd worst day of every year!!! [1-my b'day... 2-Hari Raya...] anyway da main worst thing abt today iz tat my dad cleaned my room AGAIN!!! >=O first da side of my desk now my cupboard!!! >=O










i hate it when my room is neat n clean!!! >=O



No comments: