Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's been a long time... =')

OH YEA!!! i finally get to blog again! there's a few stuff i wanna tell! *ahem* start from the earliest...

I GOT A NEW PC AND MONITOR!





website on screen: http://www.flowerbanana.deviantart.com/! go see- NOW!


oh, the old PC and monitor is now behind Mama's working place... Zaem uses it-to watch ABC songs... and i made him like Parry Gripp and eddsworld! =D



I EXPERIENCED THE CHICKEN-NESS OF THAT BARKING ELEPHANT TRAIN THINGY AT ONE UTAMA >=(


i embarrased myself trying to shut Zaem up... he wanted to ride it but when it started moving he started CRYING! >=O i hope none of my frens were there... WERE THEY?!


the view from my seat:




AN AWESOME MOVIE I WATCHED-THE CHICKEN VERSION

yo! i finally watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine! but the DVD i got is the one which hasn't been edited yet! so all the awesome parts with stunts and all was ruined! RUINED by the strings and animations!!! >=O





tat shiny dude is supposed to be WOLVERINE >=(
KE-KEROOO 2!

since last year, I've been waiting for season 2 Keroro... the Astro View every month has been useless not showing the schedule for Animax... but then... for this month... i flipped the pages hoping they WILL show Animax's schedule... and there we go... nothing again...

i was juz about to scream like a chicken gorilla until i turned the page... i saw shiny colors, with humans and froggy aliens... it WUZ...! BEAUTIFUL



well, i did scream like a chicken gorilla but happily and retardedly not angrily =D

Keroro season 2 starts August 24 at 6pm! =DDD

OROCHIMARU HAIR!

YAY! i restraightened my hair orediii! it looks kinda dead... if it was longer i would look like Orochimaru... kinda...




and yea i guess tats it... it feels awesome typing again =')

1 comment:

Nadhrah said...

-cool PC :)
-I've been to a kiddy ride before too.
you can get off and get on those animal seats VERY easily :)
-OMG, THAT'S WOLVERINE? (wish i could bold my words)
-they don't send those Astro magz to my house anymore! :'(
-hmm..maybe ure rite... but he has longer hair and a cool pet :P

Naddo XD