Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sure Will Die With You

I asked it to leave, but it wouldn't listen
It followed me until i had to say, "GO AWAY!"
The words that will crush, that make everything worse,
But now it's far too late but it's still here...

[Bridge]
Every night i moan myself to sleep
Thinking "Why does this happen to me?"
"Why does every moment has to have homework?"
I do believe that

[Chorus]
It's all over tonight
Don't give me one more chance to do homework
I may not make it through the night
I'm sure I'll die with you

The pain on my head, I'll never get over
The words on the book that kept me awake [ohh]
The weight of the books that leave pain on shoulders
Built up so much it crushed us everyday

[repeat bridge]

[repeat chorus]x2

Of all the things I felt, I really want to show
Perhaps the worst is that I can never let you go
I should always let you go oh oh oh

[repeat chorus]x2
-----------------------------------------------
extra...!
To Nadiah: remember this song? it's our spoof of "Won't Go Home Wothout You" [by Maroon 5]that we made last year when we were bored in class! Good times, goood times =')

No comments: