Friday, December 5, 2008

nEw LoOk N sOdA pOp....

i juz straighten my hair yesterday n evryone says i look like ELENI!!! here:


i like da shampoo-- it smells like CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) n this gel thingy tat smells like APPLES!!!!!!!!!!!! =)






then i went to this soda pop workshop and these 2 annoying boyz annoy me n nabilah but especially ME so i kicked, punched n hit him rly hard... BWAHAHAHA!!! then he suddenly came to me and hit me for nth then i hit him harder (duh) so... yea... n we made our own soda pop... 7-up+flavoring+coloring... yeah... we made yellow vanilla soda... it became yellowish-orangish... it wuz yummy but didn tast like vanilla-AT ALL! it tasted like 7 up... hahaha... only da cup smelled like vanilla!!! XD oh u noe da pics up there? zaem tot da me with straight hair wuz eleni... =_=

No comments: