Friday, October 29, 2010

yes i still exist

I'M SO SORRY BLOGGY!!!!! i ditched you! i'm too lazy to type about what happens! when i rajin i just use my dA journal so i'm sorryyyy!!!! ;A;

*koff* ANYWAY exams are overrrr!!!! guess who's birthday it was on the 27th? :D


yea. both of us XD i share the same bday with an evil snake dude... ryyyte...

eleni nagged at me forced NAGGED AND FORCED ME to clean my desk (i have a desk?!) and now it's... empty without my junk :(

OH this month on the 10th (10.10.10 ha) was Naruto's birthday! yes, the character~


pageviews on dA is 10K say whut?? YAY! ok i really got nothing to blog about ryte now XD so let's see what i have to do these hols:

ANIME
~ Hetalia
~ Kyo Kara MAOH!
~ K-On! season 2
~ Fairy Tail
~ D. Gray-Man

MANGA
~ Hetalia
~ Naruto
~ Kyo Kara MAOH!
~ Hayate the Combat Butler
~ Yakitate!! Ja-Pan!
~ Reborn!
~ D. Gray-Man

ART
~ Drawings are secret (no spoilers!)
~ Plushies
~ Animations
~ Manga
~ Memes

....yea.... i tried making animations. MANNN they are hard! here's my second animation that i made [you don't wanna watch the first one, it failed and it's just an animation of senamrobik stuffs]


did it work? can .gif pics work here? oh chicken. well if you really wanna watch it GO VISIT MY DEVIANTART! thank you~

P/S:
my new bloggy's background is so lemony!!!! lemonzrkewl ne?! :D

No comments: