Saturday, June 5, 2010

OH LOOKIE IT'S ME AGAIN!!!

yes i'm in front of the computer! i'm finally blogging again!!! :D

OMG I JUZ DREW EDWARD ELRIC ON MS PAINT WITH A MOUSE!


OMG MY NEW FMA PROFILES BOOK!!


OMG IM USING MY BOOKMARK AGAIN!!!


OMG I HAS NEW MANGAZ!!!!


WEEE IT'S EDWARD AND SHINO BUDDY HUGGING!!!


WOOHOO MY OTHER PLUSHIES!! --and Shino and Upgrade action figurez :D



MY AWESOME CLOCK, FROGGY!



HETALIA!!! Doitsu (Germany) and Itaria (Italy) weee~


OH LOOKIE THE BOWLING SHOES I WORE HAVE ITALY FLAG CLOLOURS!


weeeeeeee hyper now cuz it's the holidays!!!!

Stuff to do:

1) Draw (the Edward at the top)
2) Draw
3) Read manga
4) Draw
5) Draw
6) Watch anime (maybe)
7) Draw
8) Draw
9) Draw
10) Play videogames (already played SRZG but must play more!)
11) Draw
12) Draw
13) Draw
14) Colour my drawings XD

so yessssh i'm planning to kill my hands these hols~! 8D

No comments: