Monday, September 21, 2009

The Retarded Jet Ra-Year

yo! yesterday was Hari Raya and yea our family wore GREEN! [JET!!!] so yea... it was interrupted by Sonic [my dad, he didn have anything green]



my Baju Kurung was covered with Jeff plants! [cuz i donno wat tat plant is called]

Jeff, u remember Jeff! my pet plant from my NST workshop!

BEFORE... [December 2008]


AFTA! [September 2009]



so first we went to my Nani's house! [father side] we took lots of retarded photos! =D






afta eating and taking those picz, me, Sofiah and Nadira took OUR OWN reatarded photos! =D [Sofiah edited the last 2, "Our Awesome Heads" and "We Luv Our Hands"!]





hahah! afta tat we went to Grandma's house! [mother side]


tat nite we took lots of videos of Zaem! i'll pick the best ones to put here :3 BTW my Uncle Burn is singing and playing the guitar...
first, Zaem was camera-shy...!






...then he started to COUNT!





then he started DANCING!





and yea he performed some more... =P







i got Zaem's camera-shy pose! =D


and yea that's it... ooh i got to watch the Keroro episode i missed! got back JUST IN TIME!!! everybody meet Dororo cuz i pity him so much Keroro is so evil to him... but i still luv Keroro the best cuz he's so cuuute! :3


uhhh... bye?

No comments: