Monday, March 16, 2009

okie's continuation!!!

oh, wat i forgot to mention abt yesterday, eleni made me a HP keychain! ^_^


chicken! it wuz dark! ok so at da top is a lime, H-A-N-A, and a smiley face :)

ok movin on!

today my teacher called, i had to go to my old skool to get da invitation for anugerah cemerlang kelas nadi! yayy im gonna see my old buddies again! =Dwe went today n obviously, i took many photos [hey! i miss my old skool k!]

afta we went to da office to take my invitation, i visited my class! :3


it's almost da same as i remembered... =')

then we went down wit da stairs near da phone n i juz took a pic of wat wuz in front of me =P


then we went through da dewan, but i stopped to take a pic of this renovated room wit da pretty door :3 i donno wat room it wuz =P


n my dad asked to hurry but i stopped again at da stairs i used to climb to take a pic of THIS! =P


i hv no idea why i took it XP

my dad asked to hurry but HE stopped to look at some photos... and duh... u noe la!


as he wuz seeing, i wuz distracted by this pretty yellow hose tat did NTH =P


it wuz time to go, so i took a pic of da skool flag! [cnt rly see it! XP]


xde kerja huh?? XD u tink tats crazy? take a look at tiz, total boredom! =P it wuz rly time to go, last pic, tats y! heheh...


mizz my skool a lot... to all SKTBM-ians!!!

CHICKENAYAMFRANGOCHIKINJIKOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

No comments: